WORK WITH US
Are you passionate about sharing the beauty of Måløy and creating unforgettable experiences for visitors? Måløy Adventure is seeking guides to join our team!
Apply by sending us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The guide season is at its busiest between May and September, which makes this a great opportunity to work a lot during the summer. We value applicants who have availability during these busy months.
• Ability to adapt to the needs of diverse groups.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of Måløy and the surrounding region.
• Experience as a guide in tourism is preferred, but not a requirement.
• Enthusiastic and passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
• Lead and facilitate engaging and informative excursions, sharing
insights into the regional history, culture, and attractions.
• Ensure the safety and satisfaction of visitors during activities and
• Use your local kriowledge to provide authentic and personalized interactions for visitors.
• Training and certification as a "Måløy Guide:"
• Competitive compensation and working conditions.
• Salary supplement according to language proficiency and relevant
• Equipment and attire.
Please remember that guiding is freelance, and is not a permanent, full-time position. Nor can it offer predictable monthly income.